These masks are a Korean brand. POLATAM was founded by the actress Tam Hee Park, who wanted to create practical beauty products for everyday use. She understood the need for practicality when it comes to looking after your skin – she wanted a product she could wear whilst looking after her children or doing jobs around the home. She designed a light-weight, comfortable mask.
The masks are all natural based, containing essence extracted from 100% Korean oak tree sap. There are absolutely no harmful ingredients in the masks, meaning your skin is safe from any nasties! Some other ingredients include –
- Rosemary – known for increase in skin resistance, vitality and energy to skin
- Licorice – known for natural brightening effects and includes vitamins A, B and C
- Green Tea – helps with hydration, skin protection and has anti aging effects
The sheet itself is made from cupra, which a material used in women’s lingerie and is softer than pure cotton. It is also known as a breathing fabric which will reduce skin irritation.
Water Gel Extra Force Mask – Brightening (£6.50)
Last night before bed, I tried the Brightening mask. This mask is good for its soothing a purifying qualities and is best for neutral and non-sensitive skin types. I love a mask that will revive my dull skin and this one definitely did the job. You can see the process on my Instagram story – @sparkle.with.kerry
I did the mask at night, as Tam Hee Park recommends herself, as she says you’ll wake up with moisturised skin. My skin felt wonderful this morning – very refreshed and clear. It was a real treat to use this mask.
Beaut East Sphere provided very cute step by step instructions with the masks. You wear for 10-15 minutes and then rub in any serum left behind by the product.
Other masks in the range include –
- Water Gel Extra Force Mask – Moisturising – Hydrating, soothing and calming, purifying (£6.50)
- Water Gel Extra Force Mask – Optimal Repairing – anti-wrinkle, forming, hydrating, nourishing, pore astringent (£6.50)
- Pure Cream Mask – Hydro Radiance – Radiance, brightening, super hydrating, smoothing (£7.50)
- Pure Cream Mask – Firming Radiance – anti-wrinkle, firming, super Hydrating, radiance (£7.50)
I’d highly recommend these masks if you’re after a good ol’ pamper session. They feel beautifully cooling on the skin and left amazing results. Beaut East Sphere are a wonderful, family run company with excellent subject knowledge. If you’re after some Asian beauty treats, then definitely check them out! They also have a 15% discount running at the moment, when you spend £50.