Do you like my apron? I fancied doing a bit of tie dye this weekend and produced this beauty! As Pancake Day is quickly approaching, I also thought I’d share a tasty and alternative pancake recipe with you.
To create this apron I used fabulous DYLON dye in the colour Intense Violet. It was so much fun and easy to do. Baby J sat and watched me do it and was very excited to see the results! I may have also tie dyed some of her vests too…
I followed a very easy tie dye tutorial which you can find here, it shows you how to achieve the different patterns too.
And now for the cooking part!
Squeaky Clean Blueberry Pancakes
- 1 Egg
- 1 Banana
- 25g Rolled Oats
- 1Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Handful of Blueberries
- Sprinkle of Cinnamon
- Place the eggs, banana, oats and cinnamon in a blender and blend until smooth. You can also do this step with just a bowl and fork – just mush it all together.
- Melt the coconut oil in a frying pan
- Make little pools of pancake mixture in the pan for mini pancakes, or just make one big one!
- Let the pancakes cook for about 30 seconds over a medium-high heat and then plop some blueberries onto the pancakes.
- Flip the pancakes when they’re ready to cook the other side.
- Serve with Greek yogurt or creme fraiche
Easy isn’t it? These taste amazing, even if you’re not a banana fan like me, they don’t taste overly of banana.
I will be doing another tie dye post soon using DYLON dyes again – it’ll be a pair of canvas pumps! Keep your eyes peeled for that one!
To purchase DYLON dyes, click here.