Here it is! The third installment on my series of reviews, swatches and tutorials on the Belle’s Beauty and Glitz Cosmetics eyeshadow palettes. This one is the 35F – a palette containing 35 beautiful and versatile shades. There are seven highly pigmented matte shades and 28 shimmer shades.
This palette is right up my street as it contains orange-toned, warm and Autumnal themed tones which are my go-to colours. I find these colours really make my blue eyes pop and are just stunning to work with and create beautiful looks.
I randomly swatched some of my stand-out shimmer shades below –
Here are six of the seven matte tones (I couldn’t swatch the first colour as it is a perfect match for my skin tone and wasn’t showing up on camera!) –
As usual, I had a go at creating a simple, but statement eye look with this palette. I added eyeliner this time (something I’m terrified to do!) but you can recreate this look without it.
- I used one of the lightest matte orange shades in my crease
2. I then deepened the outer crease colour with the next matte orange shade along in the palette
3. I used a pink, shimmer shade all over my lid and blended up to the crease. This pink shade is gorgeous! It has a peachy/gold duochrome shimmer to it which, when it catches the light, is blinding!
4. I deepened the outer V colour with a purple shade from the far left column of the palette and also ran this along my lower lashline
5. Finally, I attempted eyeliner – sorry I’m no good at applying this!
Once again, Belle’s Beauty and Glitz Cosmetics haven’t failed to impress me with yet another beautiful palette. The colours and pigmentation are just brilliant. The quality and range of colours present endless looks and they send my creative mind into overdrive!
If you would like to purchase the Glitz Cosmetics 35F palette for yourself for only £13.99, then click here.