We all need a bit of a pamper sometimes what with long working hours, family life and just general everyday stresses. When Fliss from Fresh Naturals offered to send me some gorgeous samples to put to the pamper test, I really couldn’t refuse. I rarely get time to just lie back in the bath and relax, but made sure I set myself some time aside. Baby J was in bed and the husband was on the xbox – perfect! Here are the products I put to the test, along with others I have been using over the last couple of weeks.
Keep reading for a special 20% off code too!
This bath bomb took a long time to dissolve in my bath, which I love. I feel that this is the sign of a good quality bath bomb – cheaper ones just tend to dissolve in a matter of seconds, whereas this one was going for a good few minutes. It filled my whole bathroom with fruity and tropical aromas which gave me a positive energy boost. Beautiful! This bomb contains Apricot Kernel oil for soft skin and mineral-rich dead sea salt. Buy yours here.
I haven’t used this one yet, as I’m saving it for a rare morning bath treat. It smells incredible though! This bomb contains sense awakening oils that will wake you up, ready for the day including peppermint oil and lemon oil. Buy yours here.
When I spoke to Fliss about this product, she said that they are one of her best sellers – one customer even bought fifteen of them! The are different combinations to choose from including, Peppermint and Blue Cornflower, Avocado and Olive Oil and Lemon, Grapefruit and Calendula. These can either be used on your feet, like a pumice stone, or run under warm water and then rubbed over the skin. I used it the second way, especially on my arms and it left them smelling great and feeling silky smooth. Buy yours here.
Oh my goodness, I actually squealed a little bit when I opened up the box containing all these beautiful goodies! Inside I received (from left to right in photo) –
- 100% Natural Repair Oil for Skin & Hair – This can be applied directly to skin or hair. I put a few drops in water in a spray bottle and sprayed onto my wet, just-washed hair. It left my hair feeling beautifully soft
- Pomegranate & Vitamin E Clay Face Duo Cleanser and Mask – I have used this as a mask a couple of times now and I can’t get over how soft it leaves my skin feeling afterwards. It also smells UNBELIEVABLE!
- Sea Salt 3-in-1 Shampoo, Body & Face Wash – This feels very cleansing and refreshing. It isn’t drying on the skin at all and I love its versatility
- Lemongrass Body Butter – my favourite of all the products! I’ll be buying this full size. It smells out of this world and keeps skin soft all day
- 100% Natural Soothe Moisture Oil to use in the Bath or Shower – add this to bath water and your skin will feel incredible afterwards!
Also, don’t forget that Fresh Naturals is a vegan friendly, cruelty free, organic brand – making us and the animals very happy.
To receive 20% off your order (excluding delivery) use the code SPARKLEWITHKERRY at the checkout (valid until the end of August 2017).
Visit Fresh Naturals here.