I am forever looking for ways to create Instagram worthy beach waves – you know the type – the perfect hair you see on Pinterest and take a photo of to your hairdresser crossing your fingers that they can recreate it. You then leave said hairdressers realising you may have to have an actual head transplant to get that Pinterest hair. Well not anymore! The Xtava Satin Wave 5 in 1 Curling Wand will make all your hair dreams come true.
As the name suggests, the wand comes with 5 attachments. This gives you a lot of variety in your hair demands meaning you can have large, loose waves or tight curls and lots more in between.
Features include –
- Ceramic barrels which will reduce heat damage to your hair
- 9 heat settings from 90 to 210 degrees C
- 60 minute auto sleep function – so no panicking if you’ve left the house and left them on!
- It comes in the sleekest black box and inside is a handy and travel friendly, heat-proof bag
- Also comes with a heat resistant glove (I dare you not to put this on and do your best Michael Jackson impression!)
I used one of the smaller attachments today and can’t believe how shiny it has made my hair! My hair has also kept the curls too, which is very rare for me as my hair is very thick and heavy. I was also extremely impressed with how quickly each curl was created – I held the sections of hair in the styler for just 5 seconds each and they were extreme ringlets! I then ran my fingers through them once the hair had cooled and they came out so well! I’ve never used such a good hair curler/waver – I’m in love!
Now for the exciting part – you can win one of these Xtava Satin Wave 5 in 1 Curling Wands for yourself! To win, just visit the link below –
If you don’t win this time, you can buy your own from Amazon here.
Can’t wait to find out who wins! Good luck!